Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rant #4: KIRBY IS NOT REALLY A GENIUS

Okay, time for yet another rant.

I get SO freakin' frustrated when I say that I don't know something, because people are all like, "What? But you're a super-genius, you know everything!" No, I don't. You're a dumbass.

Seriously, just because I'm a year younger than everyone else in my grade, people think of me as some kind of freak genius. So I was moved from kindergarten to first grade in the middle of the year. Am I supposed to be incredibly smart because I knew how to color inside the lines from a young age? But because I got moved up a grade in elementary school, where the things you learn count for very little, people assume I'm a genius who knows everything, gets perfect grades, understands things before the thought behind them is completed, and knows everything there is to know.

Guess what?

That's all total BULLSHIT.

I'd rather everyone take me for what I actually am: a normal guy. Moderately smart, normal work ethic, a bit of a nerd.

That's me. Get used to it.

No comments: